Modular and scalable, the getsmart platform can be used for one-off surveys of a single audience or ongoing data collection involving multiple groups. And it's easy to use – our team of research experts will help you design the perfect solution for your needs.
- Modular framework
- A system that's flexible and scalable: pay only for what you need and add to or adjust as your requirements change
- Customisation of all touch points
- Engage with customers and other stakeholders in a style that reflects your brand; convey a professional image
- Flexible account structure
- Manage access to key system features and functions; give users custom views of your data (e.g. all data, data for their business unit only)
- A range of design options
- Choose from templates designed by research experts, have us create a custom design or use your own. Ensure you're asking the right questions, using the right methods, to generate the insights you need
Online, offline, mobile and multilingual – the getsmart tools can do it all. Data collection can be tailored to your requirements and the needs and preferences of your audience. Advanced survey logic, brand customisation, automated incentive options and email alerts are all part of the package.
Our tools are so effective that online response rates average an industry-leading 49%. And with built-in integrity checks, you can be sure the quality of your data will be high.
- A suite of tools for online and offline data collection
- Choose the method - or mix of methods - that best suits your audience and your objectives (including personalised online survey, open web survey links for posting on websites/social media, and easy-to-use mobile app for iPad)
- Support for multiple languages
- Run surveys in multiple languages to engage with your stakeholders in their language(s) of choice and to maximise the representativeness of your sample
- All survey pages fully optimised for mobile
- Seamless data capture across desktops, tablets and other mobile devices means that your customers can respond when and how it suits them
- Automatic de-duplication of databases
- Save time and eliminate error by automatically removing duplicate entries from respondent databases
- Stand down periods
- Avoid over-surveying regular customers by setting a stand down period during which repeat entries will be automatically removed from your respondent database
- Automated incentive programmes
- Maximise engagement with an easy-to-implement automated prize draw or other incentive programme
- Advanced survey logic
- Reduce survey fatigue, optimise data quality and maximize engagement by asking only the questions that are relevant to each respondent
- Comprehensive data validation
- Ensure data quality by validating inputs at point of capture (e.g. minimum/maximum number of answers, exclusive answer options, and acceptable ranges for numeric values)
- Integration with other systems
- Seamless integration with CRM and other systems to increase efficiency and help generate additional insights
Analysis & Reporting
Data is only useful when it's transformed into valuable business intelligence – and that's what getsmart does. Use real-time dashboards, custom reports and scheduling tools to learn and share more about your business and its stakeholders.
Our benchmarking tools let you compare products, categories, business units or sites. If you're using a SmartSurvey you can even compare your organisation with others in the same industry and find out how well you're really doing.
- Report builder
- Create custom reports to uncover insights and share knowledge within your organisation
- Report scheduler
- Schedule automatic updating and distribution of key reports so that everyone has access to the latest insights
- Benchmarking (internal/external)
- Compare results with internal and/or external benchmarks to identify strengths and opportunities for development. Compare results across multiple products/sites/channels and over time to generate insights, evaluate actions, and uncover opportunities to do business better
- Set alerts to be triggered by individual responses so that you can take action immediately it is needed
- Superior back-up and support
- We’ll give advice on best practice, provide support where needed and assist with any technical issues that may arise. This leaves you and your team with more time to run your business, and not your survey programme!
We're here to help, whenever you need us. We'll help you design and set up surveys and benchmarking programmes, and advise you on the best ways to collect and manage your data. We're experts in data privacy and data sovereignty, and we can guide you with analysis and reporting too.